Payment: How do I pay for the course?
You can pay for the course using a personal check, money order, cashier's check or credit card.
- Personal Check: Payment by personal check takes the longest, because you need to mail a check to us and we need to wait for the check to clear before we can ship your certificate.
- Money Order / Cashier's Check: Payment by money order or cashier's check is quicker because as soon as we receive it we can ship your certificate (no waiting for the payment to clear).
- Credit Card: Credit card payment is fastest, since we can run the payment online instantly. We accept all major credit cards: VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover Network, JCB and Diners Club.
The Ticket Toaster course is pay-when-you-pass. That means that you don't have to pay anything until after you pass the Final Exam. You literally take the entire course for free. You can pay for the course earlier if you like, but no payment is required until you pass the Final Exam. If you want to pay for the course before you take the final, please just give us a call.
- I've just completed all quizzes and the final. Now what do I do?
- What do I get for $14.95?
- What is your refund policy?
- How much does shipping cost?
Last update: 2013-01-30 11:58
Author: Ticket Toaster Staff
You cannot comment on this entry | Content Overview: Payment